Wednesday 30 July 2014

July Favourites.

Hi! I can't believe there's only a couple of days until August, only one more month and then i'll be moving into my uni house, exciting times! I thought I'd do a post on my favourite finds of July as there have been some particular favourites this month.



Coral Pink bag - I picked this up (brand new) from a charity shop for £5.00. It had never been used and was in perfect condition, I've been using this quite a lot, especially with this nice weather we've been having in England, the colour is perfect for summer. 

Garnier BB Cream (Miracle Skin Perfector) - I have been absolutely LOVING this! I got the light shade and I just find it's so perfect to wear in this hot weather. The main thing that drew me to buying this BB Cream in particular was its "Combination to oily skin" promise, meaning it helps fight the oily skin look, and it really does. This is my go to product when its too hot to wear a normal foundation. 

Soap & Glory SUPERCAT (Carbon Black) eyeliner pen - I have been looking to try a new eyeliner pen for a while now and I saw this post [x] which urged me into buying the Soap & Glory pen. I am so pleased I did, unlike pervious liquid eyeliners I have used that have a poor brush that runs out VERY fast, the Soap & Glory pen has a felt tip pen which makes everything easier. It's quick and easy to apply and drys super fast.

LUSH Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask - At first I was going to buy a face mask from The Body Shop but at £12.00 I wanted to save my money so I took a trip into Lush and got talking to a lovely girl that worked in there who suggested I try the Cosmetic Warrior face mask. I have relatively clear skin (because I drink FAR too much water) but I get so many blackheads on my nose, the girl at Lush showed me this product which "combats spots and soothes troubled skins" She told me she uses it herself and would definitely recommend it, so I got it. It is amazing, not only does it leave my skin SUPER soft, the blackheads on my nose have drastically reduced. I use it once every other day in my routine before I go to bed. It cost me £6.00 and you keep it in the fridge, it lasts 3-4 weeks. Admittedly, it does have a funny smell but it is so worth it (and half the price of the face mask from The Body Shop)!  

I hope you enjoyed reading this!

What have your favourite things from July been? 


Bye for now. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm soo happy my post inspired you to buy Supercat! Thanks for the mention!!

    www.gems-wonderland.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! No problem, you have a lovely blog! :) x

      Delete